View Single Post
Old 19 May 2012, 08:16 (Ref:3076314)   #30
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Take it easy guys......I feel more than a little embarassed by all the compliments.

10Tenths is an extraordinary site with so many wonderful contributors. It's a place where those of us who in real life may have few, if any, friends or aquaintances who share our passion for this area of motorsport, can learn, inform and debate about 'our sport'.

So, I consider any effort I might make to organise the garage visits to be nothing more than me giving a little something back to the 10Tenths members who make this site what it is. I also see the garage visits as an extension of the main 10Tenths event at Le Mans, the Saturday morning meeting, giving those of us lucky enough to attend, the opportunity to spend more time together.

The fact that we all look forward to meeting up at Le Mans each year demonstrates, to me, just what good friends we have all become over the years, with new faces always made welcome and feeling 'at home' with the regulars instantly. It's a family that I, for one, am very proud to be a part of!