View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2010, 11:44 (Ref:2801940)   #28
apg100
Rookie

England
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
apg100 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi,

Well, I am sitting my ADRS tomorrow, at Outlon park. Think I better have a night off the booze, and keep my head clear.

I've just been trying to learn all the flags and think I have finally got them!!

Andrew and I are also going to look at a couple of cars in the morning (RF99 and a RF92, from Medina Sport), although we still haven't fully made our mind up on which series to join. We are split between Kent and Zetec.

We have noticed loads of Kent's for sale, but not many of the 'affordable' Zetecs that everyone talks about. We are still leaning towards the Zetecs, but with it being hard to find any to look at, we are still being pulled the Kent way.

One of the members on here has offered his car for a test day, to see what we think of the Zetecs, which we are aiming to do next week (weather permitting), so at least we'll get to try before we buy.

I have had loads of options of different Kents for sale, but if anyone has a 00/01 Zetec for sale, could you send me details.

Can I also say thank you to everyone that has 'pitched' in on this thread, you really are all a credit to the sport!!

Cheers