View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2019, 22:50 (Ref:3945084)   #8
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So soulless spec tires now officially mandated for WEC LMP2 but not sure if for ELMS and other regional championships. I mean you would think that be the case for the other series as well since many of the cars will be going to Le Mans where spec tires would be forced upon, and switching tire brands mid-season is tiresome, but aren't teams doing the same exact thing in GTE-AM as well... boring spec-Dunlops for ELMS full season but for LM every team switches to Michelins, presumably because they're just better. So I guess there is slim hope of tire war not completely dying out quite yet, even if probable

In the modern world of spec and bop, how much freedom will be left in 5 years time I wonder