View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2021, 11:37 (Ref:4065275)   #39
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin View Post
No - I strongly suggest that Jim's outlook would be - "Oh, that's unfortunate - anyway what's next?" And truthfully I'd suggest that's the healthy attitude.

Social media's push to tell us all what to be offended by on a minute by minute basis is downright exhausting
yeah, this is very true. personal attitude is to let people get on with it. some things it's important to discuss out in the open to try and hear a broad range of opinions about but none of those things are generally a result of a tweet or something you can do on twitter

especially with El Grande coming up in a few weeks we've all got far bigger fish to fry! (she says, sat on the sofa)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Yeah they hold a grudge and people are *******s. No argument. But I don't see how Glick is cancelled in any form tbh. They will do exactly the same as they did before, just now some people are a bit disappointed.
i was just using "cancelled" as a figure of speech to describe the flapping and minor outrage going on rather than an arguing point. if that's ok with you