View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2023, 00:37 (Ref:4148374)   #55
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
I think that a jack touching the car does not constitute working on the car if no work is actually being done.
So that would put Brundle's comment to rest and if the place is reinstated than I think common sense and sporting justice has ruled on the day.
This.

Penalties being chucked out for minimal/miniscule breaches of rules that can have no effect at all upon performance or outcome - if this continues the FIA will be a laughing stock.

On the race, well, RBR are clearly in a position to win every race at a canter this season. I suspect the championships could be decided earlier than we've ever seen before.

DRS - what a complete joke. Bin it. Nuff said.