View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2022, 17:35 (Ref:4128443)   #192
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
These cars look nice but a) have manufacturers interest to be officially involved? b) look the real cars as great as these computer graphics?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuteZaek View Post
A: Only VW (or a team interested on building a VW) as of now, both Toyota (who may be restructuring their works teams with emphasis on TCR and TC) and Chevrolet (Actually don't want SUVs, they want the Cruze) expresed doubts.
B: At least they're grounded on reality, some of the TCPK concepts were trully wild, glad they went this route for the concepts, the final things will be close (the rims will be different, if i could bet, they'll contine using the EB 18's, nothing wrong with them)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
So it's confirmed they do not end production?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuteZaek View Post
That's Chevrolet Pro Racing and the Chevrolet Marketing stance.

Whatever the factory does with the model Is another thing altogether.
Personally SUVs are not my favorite vehicles, but I love the arrival of these because I understand that they are the best-selling cars.
But honestly, I don't want all SUVs in the TC2000, I would like to see the current vehicles mixed with SUVs and even allow class B cars like the Peugeot 208. Obviously using BOP to equalize them.