View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2002, 12:24 (Ref:249826)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Allez Debora!

Quote:
Originally posted by Muzza
I just received an acknowledgement of agreement by Robert Brooks with Bonhams Auctioneers that my bid to buy the pole position on behalf of the Debora team was accepted.

I am glad to announce that the Debora will be driven by Alex Yoong of the Minardi F-1 team, Rick Treadway of Indy Racing League championship and by the born-again F-1 legend Piercarlo Ghinzani.

We will be proudly sponsored by Durex, The Cartoon Network and, of course, Le Department de La Sarthe.

Allez Debora!
Unfortunately Muzza, the Debora team have decided to sell out to me. I made them an offer which was simply too good to turn down. 2 Grand Marnier crepes, 2 bottles of champagne and merguez baguettes for all their mechanics. (They are both very happy).

The bonfire on which the Debora will sit is now partly constructed and I've decided not to wait until November 5th to light it.