View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2019, 16:40 (Ref:3907538)   #45
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
Pretty sure that Veach was credited with the most passes (10), mainly due to his first lap incident which put him back among slower cars. He did a good job to recover his 8th place starting position at the end.

Drivers who advanced the most positions were Pagenaud and Pigot (7), followed by Sato and Kanaan (6), Bourdais (5), and Rahal (4).

Lots of potential with the weather today to really shake up the points, but in the end it only solidified Josef, Rossi, and Pagenaud at the top, with Sato moving up a couple of spots due to Dixon's DNF. Dixon remains 5th but 92 points behind Newgarden. I can't see the championship going to anyone outside the top 5 at this point, and Dixon is a marginal candidate even given his ability to consistently finish top 5 or better.
Josef, Rossi and Pagenaud aren't a surprise to me to be challenging for the championship. Sato is a little surprising to me, glad he has been performing at such a high level vs the competition. Going to be tight down the stretch between those top 3 I have a feeling.