Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2015, 17:58 (Ref:3568967)   #1054
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The only thing I do know is that Kraihaimer certainly isnt earning anything.

But wasn't #13 the 'money' / plan B Lola in 2013 as well, yet that was the car they ditched after LM while #12 did full WEC, and PLM

Of course, even #13 is easily capable of beating Kolles and P2s, so if their funding is considerable enough, keep that car instead.

Now obviously, the most likely scenario is still 2x until 2017, and that is fine, but IMO I don't think it makes too much sense in these post LM races, not in present circumstances.

If they were allowed to run in ELMS I'd have both there until 2017, only taking part in LM of WEC. Yes, I'm as insistent on repeating this as certain someone is of Laguna, and split races, and shorter events; ) I feel very passionated about it as unlike with the current American scenario and it's political warfare, this could actually be plausible.

Last edited by Deleted; 26 Aug 2015 at 18:05.