View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 2007, 10:07 (Ref:1815580)   #49
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just been looking at the 2007 booking form and spotted that there will be a new grandstand called La Chapelle on the outfield half way between the Dunlop Bridge and the Tertre Rouge grandstand. If memory serves me right, the foundations (well, the ends of some steel girders which had been sunk into the ground) were already in place when we visited in December. We wondered at the time what they were for.

The second thing I noticed was a further giant screen to be located on the infield opposite the Tertre Rouge grandstand at the bottom of the Esses.

There's a further giant screen shown in the area of the funfair, not sure though, that one could have been in place in 2006, but I don't remember seeing it.

I'd still like to see a giant screen at Arnage though (instead of the one at the funfair if it's a budgetry issue).

Apologies if I've duplicated anything that's already been posted elsewhere.