View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2010, 08:02 (Ref:2676362)   #18
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Once again, I will be present to marshal the event from poste 106 (the straight after Arnage).

Plan is to use the Poole-Cherbourg fastcat ferry on Sunday 6th in my Jaguar XK (BRG!), and arrive in town for around 2PM-ish!!!!!

Our poste's marshals campsite is 50 metres up the sideroad by the post, where I will be meeting up with marshals of nine different nationalities for the week long experience, and no doubt at different stages I will be seen in the wheelchair at scrutineering, pitlane and other places around the area during the week. Also planning to do the Great British Welcome for the first time.

Relaxing on poste over the weekend, either marshalling or watching the race on our 20 foot TV projector, and then returning on Monday morning to Cherbourg to catch the ferry back home to Poole (home is just 5 minutes after leaving the docks!!!!!!), and be at home in time for lunch!!!!