View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 2015, 22:21 (Ref:3601079)   #1612
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well the Duke reviews are for nerds who seek for it specifically really anyway... the simplified '52 ACO highlights for masses

For those of us not actually attending the 24, this 4 hour show is really nothing in comparison to the time I spend in that June week just watching the screen... you know 24h race + 6h Q + 4h FP + ~1h Warmup + ~1h Legends (+potent for second support +1h) + ES Filler shows ~7x25min, and that's just the live shows, add to that all the other random old LM doc stuff I squeeze into it. Plus of course the McQueen film. And you're in astronomical viewing hours within short timeframe.. and I do not miss any of it guaranteed