View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2020, 15:40 (Ref:4009361)   #111
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I've texted the usual campers but the rumors are circulating again at Historics weekend. All from old guys who have been saying it for a couple years so take it with a large grain of salt

Supposedly the track will be going to all reserved camping for 2021. I have not heard confirmation myself but it's out there again. No idea how it would work at all since we cram in any place we fit but. I will email to ask so I can keep everyone updated
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Got the confirmation, Turn 3/4 will be turned to reserved camping starting next year. He only mentioned this area so you might be ok on the Turn 10 area.
Welp, I guess we need to get on that reservation list!

Road America has always been reserved camping only. The last time I went in 2012 they actually had painted lines on the grass, and security checked every night to make sure you were in the proper space.

Just can't imagine Road Atlanta doing that!