View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2020, 20:28 (Ref:4009968)   #121
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, it will be a weird year but it's still race cars, beer, bourbon and cigars. Just bought a couple crowlers of IPA and a good ribeye from my local butcher. Taking tomorrow off for the first time to prep and load the truck to leave early Tuesday. Still need the full beer run tomorrow.

Planning the usual steak night Friday and grilling baby potatoes tossed in beef butter. Trust me, you'll like em. Some of my homemade bacon Fri or Sat morning and sausage and cinn rolls the other. Have a box of brownie mix if we're so inclined. And will bring a few of the collected bourbon as well.

It appears the only activity on track Wed is a couple test sessions after the morning track walk. Well be nicer to have a reserved spot and show up Wed afternoon next season.