View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2023, 14:54 (Ref:4147164)   #7
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Is the Ovenden DS3 run by LDM? I can't remember whether it was in the LDM awning or not. Not sure how many cars LDM has at the moment - they did have a few at one point.
I have always struggled determining the exact LDM DS3 numbers. It must be at least three chassis, but it could be more.

I believe Tristan owns and is running the car himself now; his car is the inline DS3 that was previously used by Jake Harris (which I think makes it the first LDM car, as the latter cars were all transverse?).

One of the transverse cars went to Mario Barbosa. There was a conversation online last year that suggested that car might now be in Finland... but I have zero evidence to prove if that is true or internet chat.

I read something from Liam ages ago (think it was a reply to a comment rather than in an article: but don't quote me on that) talking about one of the DS3 having a complete rebuild from the ground up to the point where he considered it a "new" car; my assumption is that is the one and only DS3 that LDM still have now.