Thread: LM24 Race 2015 24 Hours of Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2015, 12:37 (Ref:3546858)   #21
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Right.

I noticed Monteverde isn't on the Legends race entry list with his usual pretty Ferrari 250 LM (one of the very few cars (besides for-this-year GT40s obviously) I visually like in the grid)), what's happened with that? Bit of a shame. We would have needed some Ferrari vs Ford, I think there is only one Ferrari in the entry list and that is 275 GTB

Also as I said on the TV thread, it would possibly appear that the AMR support race is being broadcasted after all, on Eurosport Player, as it is being listed on there... that's a real surprise

Could also be on Sat feeds then. Not on Motors TV though as Porsches were last year and Ferrari Challenge had also been

Last edited by Deleted; 10 Jun 2015 at 12:44.