View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2019, 02:29 (Ref:3913820)   #17
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just posting now, but I really enjoyed this race. No yellow flags was a big factor, and we got to see just how much better Rossi was today than anybody else.

I have no idea what the strategy was for Herta by starting on old tires, but it didn't work. The fuel issue on the first stop set him back, and then finishing on the reds which would fall off was also questionable to me. Herta was involved in a couple turn 5 incidents with contact that he was lucky to get away with.

The tires falling off for Herta, and Hinch at the end made for some fun to watch, but those guys did great not to crash. Dixon was fantastic to come back from a lap one incident.

Rossi really reasserted himself here into the championship fight. We know the winner will be Rossi or Newgarden, but it seems that Rossi really put in a statement drive here and the rest of the field has to feel that too.