View Single Post
Old 22 May 2023, 11:35 (Ref:4157434)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've just taken another look at the ACO's ticketing page. Although there are no tickets available (of course) the blurb that accompanied them is still there and it's showing that all of the 'traditional' camp sites are open from 2nd to 12th June - so Beausejour, Houx, Houx Annexe, Vert, Tertre Rouge and also Arnage. There's no longer any mention there (that I can find now) of opening dates for Hippodrome, Clos Fleuri, Epinettes or Porsche.

Edit - I've just found the detail for Mulsanne - also 2nd to 12th. The only other one I've found is Clos Fleuri which does specifically say 6th to 12th.