View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2021, 14:12 (Ref:4065620)   #23
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pretty good action from Thruxton; I love the circuit, I could watch anything going through the fast sections of the track all day and not get bored. I need to find out who owns the various bits of land out in the country as I could spectate from there on day. The main spectator complex has never really thrilled me I'm afraid.

Anyway, a very dominant weekend by one rider but the action behind was good nonetheless. I hate to bang on and on about this (nobody is reading anyway!) but I'm still puzzled by Josh Brookes' form, I find the explanation given by the pundits to explain his current form (something about not getting the rear grip/feels he wants) a bit unsatisfactory. How does this happen overnight, has the tyre compounds and/or construction been changed for this season?

Also, is it me or are there fewer Kawasakis in the field this season? Their numbers seem to have been declining over the last couple of seasons. Have they been strangled by the regulations or have the likes of Ducati and Yamaha just moved on further with their bikes?