View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2022, 16:49 (Ref:4123210)   #780
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well the biggest problem is getting a campsite, the more desireable ones are sold out very quickly and although they do appear closer to the date for sale can be quite expensive. The campsites have improved massively since the old days and some are now very civilised. I think that only tertre rouge and Houx are now within the general enclousure now so the other sites can be a fair walk to actually get into that area to watch the cars, although some do have views of the circuit. If you have a car it is not a problem getting supplies even camping equipement and you can walk/get the tram very easily. Toilets and showers are mostly clean and depending on time of visit little or no waiting. Yes Beermountain is well out of date these days, i think some of my write ups are still there from decades ago.