View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2022, 14:36 (Ref:4125975)   #793
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
Think Travel Destinations on Porsche curves sold out in July and Lycian (inside circuit at start of Porsche curves) was oversubscribed for 2023 pre this years race and were selling only to those who pre -registered interest in early August so would need to be quick (and party organised etc) when 1st Tickets comes on line with sales.

Deals with Eurotunnel with those operators can be great compared to prices paid recently by friends going to France on hols.

Well I've got my crossing already and 1st Tickets have accepted my registration, I selected general admission and Houx camping. Hopefully they'll be able to do that. I'll get GS tickets from the ACO.