View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2023, 21:09 (Ref:4143036)   #798
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
Have parked on dual carriageway slip road by some of those aero port parks for Classic a few years back. Not that far a walk.

Would just say we had 4 or 5 cars with rouge parking tickets and arrived just before midday - so parking even with a parking ticket it is not straightforward and arriving a bit later or moving around between car parks on the WE may also be an issue.
Was that on raceday for rouge? The guys I used to go with always used rouge and tended to arrive about that time. Always pretty rammed by then. I'd be amazed if anyone manages to get parked on the dual carriageway slip road this year, unless you park up at about midnight on Friday.....

I'm concerned about getting out and about during the race. I think we'll probably leave the trip out to Indianapolis until quite a bit later than usual.