Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2019, 09:31 (Ref:3880373)   #275
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Enjoy any physical tickets while you can I guess. Is it possible to get e-ticket general admission for Le Mans yet?

By the way if any of the 'veterans' want to post a picture of their ticket collection I'd be interested to see.

Well, it took rather longer to do this than I originally thought, but having now acquired tickets for my 'missing' years, I've now put them all up on my site. It wasn't until I re-read my original tickets page (which dated back about 15 years) that I realised that I hadn't lost those tickets, I just didn't hang onto them at the time.

So if anyone wants to take a look, you can find them from a link on my homepage. I've not put the link here (as a mod I should honour the rule against the self-promotion of my site), however for the uninitiated, just click on my name above my avatar and it will give you the option of going to my homepage.
Attached Thumbnails
tickets.gif