View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2014, 19:32 (Ref:3460396)   #1142
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If the engine notes in these modern cars were more spectacular I'd listen to solely them too, but right now the car sound + music is the best mix for me.

The Oak coupe onboards are the most satisfying for me as you see the cockpit properly and the car doesn't vibrate too badly (like the Porkie) and/or have transmission breakups (Toyota & Porsche). Also them being faster than most of the cars but still below P1 makes for interesting traffic encounters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5PQdRoLvA8

From these you can see how blatantly everybody is violating Mulsanne chicane 1 and Corvette Corner asphalt runoffs especially. AF Corse especially tended to take the chicanes with no care at all - and why shouldn't they when there's no risk and race control does nothing

Last edited by Deleted; 4 Oct 2014 at 19:41.