View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2012, 12:37 (Ref:3086216)   #177
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
i'm bringing one of these :
GAH, the alternator has crapped out on it D: touch wood it'll be fixed in time for the pilgrimage or we'll be bunking up in chateau kangoo instead :/ i don't think my street cred could take that kind of a hit...

has anyone got any recommendations for 2 nights worth of flames? being a pair of girls, setting stuff on fire isn't our strongest point as well we're looking for something to make cheese on toast and bacon butties on - a couple of years ago we made do with disposable bbqs but those were a bit ghetto. are there any uk based supermarkets with a good deal on a flimsy bbq we can bin at the end of the weekend?