Thread: LM24 Le Mans 2007
View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2006, 00:10 (Ref:1647665)   #59
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Ooooowww yes! That would be great to see! After all,a diesel is still the minor option. I know,diesels sell 'cause dieselfuel is cheap and all the factories wanna sell more dieselcars but Audi needed a full 1500cc more enginecapacity and softer techrules to win it with a diesel.
Imagine a 5500cc twinturbo petrol!

It's my first post on this forum and I immidiatly put this site in my favorites.
'been going to Le Mans since '96 and all the classics too so far,and I haven't seen a better party yet.
So many people,so many booz and fireworks and NO fights or agression whatsoever! Absolutly brilliant.
I mean,the race itself is fantastic,but the cars people bring! I've seen everything their from a street Mosler 900 to a Countach 5000QV to a 1914 "Lemor Detroit"(?)racecar on the campsite. Not to mention the motorised couch and bathtub...

And to all you Americans out here: DO sell a limb,for this one really is worth it!