View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2022, 12:25 (Ref:4113523)   #17
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
There are people even on this forum who go to Le Mans every year but have never been to Spa, which is a fraction of the price, time and hassle to attend.

I chatted to a guy at Daytona who had only ever missed three races - one when his son was born, one when he was serving in Vietnam and the other when his father died. “I really should go to Le Mans one day…” he said. Another regular I spoke to had never been to Sebring.

I’d love to set up a swap service for them and some of the lovely Le Mans regulars here!

And that’s before I start singing the praises of Nürburgring 24, also easy and cheap to get to. There are also loads of fans there who don’t attend any other events all year.