View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2022, 16:27 (Ref:4136473)   #619
Samoan Attorney
Veteran

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I know we don't tend to discuss what is happening on other forums, but there have been tickets for sale on Pistonheads (although nothing much right now). What is becoming clear is that the agencies are now starting to advise their customers about what they have for them. As a result (as we've already suggested), the tickets people have bought from the ACO as back-up are coming up for sale. I think there'll be quite a lot of this. Anyone who is still needing tickets would be well advised to keep a search running on eBay and check PH regularly. CA is a total washout of a forum now (with all respect to it's regulars). Sadly it's a pale shadow of what it used to be.
CA suffered a grievous blow earlier this year with the sudden death of Tony Light, one of its mainstays over the years. I suspect the site is missing Tony as much as his friends are.

Well done though for setting this thread up that will benefit many we hope and perhaps go some way to mitigate the carambolage that the ACO have created.