View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2022, 10:31 (Ref:4136550)   #626
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoan Attorney View Post
And, unforgivably, I neglected to include the passing of Jock Simpson a couple of years ago as also contributing substantially to the slowing down of Club Arnage. His Jox Jottings columns were always informed and anticipated.
I've only been to CA a handful of times over the last 15 years John. But I was a member way back when it was a scrolling text-based message board. Used to be pretty busy. I may even have been a member there before I joined Tenths, but not sure as I've been here for 21 years. It just seemed sad to me to go back there every couple of days and maybe find one new post, if that....