View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2021, 17:55 (Ref:4055934)   #51
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I don’t think I’ll ever understand why we have just 10 minutes of qualifying. It’s always seemed completely bonkers to me….it’s over before it’s really started. Is that supposed to be good for the fans?
I don't get it either, I'm just glad they cut out the two driver nonsense. If they're going to restrict it so much might as well make it a single car at a time and give them a set number of laps to go. Otherwise with all the cars on track in the same time you don't always have the opportunity at a clean lap in a 10-minute session.

Was hoping to see Glick improve on free practice 3 time, but sadly they went the other direction.