Thread: DSP VS Audi R8
View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 2002, 08:11 (Ref:459956)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've no problem with your latest post Dauntless, but I do tend to agree with Russfield.

If Mr. Klym believes he was misquoted there does seem to be some basis for misunderstanding here, doesn't there? I'm happy that you've responded as you have, however, and I leave it to others to comment on your points, if they wish to do so. The fact is that I found your original post in this thread, whilst a useful response on one hand, to be unnecessarily provoking and insulting. That's my opinion and I'm just as entitled to that as you are to yours.

And as for the Audis "just touching 200 on the Mulsanne Straight", you know (I'm sure) as well as I do, that if the Mulsanne didn't have chicanes, the Audi's would have been going a great deal faster..... Le Mans cars are now designed in a completely different way to the cars that ran on the old chicane-less circuit.

So there you go people, anyone want to respond?