View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2023, 15:39 (Ref:4139581)   #77
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
still needing to be convinced that this is a good idea...

how many feel like Alfa Romeo left the Sauber team in a better position to when they first branded in?

when i hear Cadillac badge, one of my many (cynical) questions is when is their IPO coming and should i call my broker now?

what will Porsche's involvement look like now that their IPO is done or now that their share price has been dropping since their IPO? how is AM's stock price doing?

not much success for the actual brands stemming from these these superficial branding arraignments right?

will these companies/brands leave once investors realize that linking their public branding to F1 is not having the effect they thought it would and then leave the sport with another back marker employing a fortunate (billionaire) son pay driver?

salty dog over here but we all lived through the last manu era with their unlimited money...and we all have issues with that right?

is there really that much hope for success now that the next round of the manu era involvement will come with them investing much much less money?