View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2016, 16:57 (Ref:3651018)   #1795
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So far I have been 100% right on my Autosport com evening headline predictions... WED+THU for LM, FRI for F1...

I expect F1 for the remainder too, as Baku FP3 should keep F1 ahead until LM start, and then Baku Qualifying overtakes LM first hours, and at the end when LM finishes you'll get "Follow European GP live" + "Hamilton wins dramatic European GP" instead of who won LM. Then on Monday, probably "How Hamilton conquered Baku" or something.

Maybe LM headline on early Sun night/morning after the Baku Qualy result has been there long enough and before the GP headline takes over