View Single Post
Old 20 May 2021, 13:39 (Ref:4052390)   #12
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Hi all, been a while since I showed up here.

Just read Nobby's concerns. We too have ordered tickets with these criminals(for that's what they are) and received about a third in actual tickets in 2020, after it got known the date was changed to august. Quite a large part of our group were not able to rearrange for that time, so they opted for money back and no tickets send,
The ones that were never send, I concider gone for ever. The ones we received however, I will take to Le Mans and I will get in with those.

My reasoning is as follows: It's all fine and dandy these ticketboys have gone belly up but we received these tickets before they went bust. This means we had no way of knowing this company went bankrupt after and so our tickets are valid, as far as we're concerned.

I will show up with a small party and I will be granted entrance or I'll raise a scene at the centre des expositions at the track they've never experienced before...

No way they can refuse us entry with a wad of official ACO tickets worth many hundreds of euro's.