View Single Post
Old 20 May 2021, 18:14 (Ref:4052436)   #15
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's a tough situation. But I don't know anyone who hasn't lost at least some money during the last year due to COVID. A lot of people lost a lot more than that.

If one person bought a load of tickets on behalf of others and wasn't reimbursed - that's a really bad situation. Personally if someone had done that for me I'd pay that person. I'm not sure if that's what has happened here.

Turning up with year old tickets is tough because I have a year old ticket in my possession. Thousands of people do. But I also have a credit notice for that GE ticket that should, in theory, turn into a refund at the end of the month. So if I demanded to get in with my old ticket then I'd be getting free entry to the circuit.

Agree with the others in trying to turn those tickets into a credit notice.