View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2024, 08:52 (Ref:4203110)   #2582
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2024 TBL2024 TeamCarDriverStatus
Excelr8 Motorsport-1Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 Hyundai i30 Fastback N PerformancePearsonConfirmed for 2 years in press release (24&25)
Excelr8 Motorsport-2Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 Hyundai i30 Fastback N PerformanceIngramConfirmed in Press Release
Excelr8 Motorsport-3Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 Hyundai i30 Fastback N PerformanceChiltonConfirmed in Press Release
Excelr8 Motorsport-4Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 Hyundai i30 Fastback N PerformanceHalsteadConfirmed in Press Release
Alliance Racing-1NAPA Racing UKFord Focus STSutton Confirmed in Press Release
Alliance Racing-2NAPA Racing UKFord Focus STCammish Confirmed in Press Release
Alliance Racing-3NAPA Racing UKFord Focus STRowbottom Confirmed in Press Release
Alliance Racing-4NAPA Racing UKFord Focus STOsborne Confirmed in Press Release
West Surrey Racing-1Team BMWBMW 330e M SportTurkingtonConfirmed in Press Release
West Surrey Racing-2Team BMWBMW 330e M SportMorganConfirmed in Press Release
West Surrey Racing-3???BMW 330e M Sport??? 
West Surrey Racing-4Laser Tools Racing with MB MotorsportBMW 330e M SportHillConfirmed in Press Release
Speedworks Motorsport-1Toyota Gazoo Racing UKToyota Corolla GR Sport WatsonConfirmed in Press Release
Speedworks Motorsport-2Toyota Gazoo Racing UKToyota Corolla GR Sport HuffConfirmed in Press Release
Speedworks Motorsport-3LKQ Euro Car Parts with SYNETIQToyota Corolla GR SportCookConfirmed in Press Release
Speedworks Motorsport-4LKQ Euro Car Parts with SYNETIQToyota Corolla GR Sport MoffatConfirmed in Press Release
Power Maxed Racing-1Evans Halshaw Power Maxed Racing Vauxhall AstraTaylor-SmithConfirmed in Press Release (24&25)
Power Maxed Racing-2Evans Halshaw Power Maxed Racing Vauxhall AstraDobleConfirmed in Press Release
Power Maxed Racing-3Evans Halshaw Power Maxed RacingVauxhall Astra??? 
Restart Racing-1Restart RacingCupra León SmileyConfirmed in Press Release
Restart Racing-2Restart RacingCupra León SumptonConfirmed in Press Release
Aiden Moffat Racing-1Team HARD.Cupra LeónDeLeonConfirmed in Press Release
Aiden Moffat Racing-2Team HARD.Cupra León???Confirmed in Press Release
CBM Racing-1????????? 
One Motorsport-1N/AN/AN/ATaking a ‘pause’ for 2023
One Motorsport-2N/AN/AN/ATaking a ‘pause’ for 2023
One Motorsport-3N/AN/AN/ATaking a ‘pause’ for 2023
Other Rumours    
?????????HamiltonSpoke to ITV stating he is working on a deal
?????????ThompsonStated he is confident of being on the grid, and supported by Team Dynamics

Key:
Green/Bold – Confirmed in a press release since the start of 2023 season
Green – Confirmed in a press release prior to 2023 season
Amber – Indicated as happening by comments from official sources
Blue – Rumoured in multiple sources