Thread: LM24 Le Mans Design Thread
View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2008, 08:01 (Ref:2267673)   #1
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans Design Thread

Hello.
I though this forum need a place to put our drawings or ideas to how future Le Mans cars will look, or just funny ideas with them!
Doesn't matter how it's made, it can be drawn in hand, in paint, made with Photoshop, or any other method!.
Hope you all will be interested in this .

I have 2 idea's. One which i created a long time ago on another forum, and the other i posted here on this forum a couple of months ago!

This is the old one, it was meant as a quick fix to the original Pescarolo car, so it better could compete against the Audi and Peugeot.

This one i made as my bid to a new Audi Lmp Coupe!, i posted it sometime ago in this forum!....
I have also made a 2010 Merc (with my head on the upcoming regulations), but it still needs work!