View Single Post
Old 28 May 2023, 22:55 (Ref:4158646)   #62
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
That was a brilliant race, the best this season by far. Even when it was dry, it was still the most interesting with the strategic element of the race and all the entertaining overtaking further back. The more difficult overtaking is, the more exciting it is when it does happen.
I would love to agree, however I can't. I think most of the "strategy" that played out during the dry involved gambles due to no good options remaining such as Perez attempting the early stop or due to anticipation of rain such as Max running his first tires so long. If the race had remained dry, its likely it would have been viewed as quite boring.

Richard