View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 2002, 13:36 (Ref:442562)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
First of all, Hi there Stoffer. Long time no see - sorry I missed the meet the other day. A sad case of the 'flu, I'm afraid.

I certainly hope to get back to the Porsche Curves next June but I'm not entirely sure I will remember how to get there (as I didn't drive!). I seem to recall being told a few months before LM02 that you could actually walk to the enclosure (which is not far away from the road) from the back of the grandstands. I guess it would take you about 20--25 minutes?

I certainly like the idea of getting over for practice, but the reality is that I doubt that I will be able to make it. Perhaps we could get Fab to recce it for us?

Last edited by Aysedasi; 4 Dec 2002 at 13:38.