View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2008, 13:01 (Ref:2243851)   #45
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Complete tosh. Donington's just rebuilt it's pits for motorbikes, so they'd need doing again. Access for anything like a large crowd is awful, no hotel infrastruture, etc, etc. Add to that it's a wonderful track and I could accept F1 cars going to race around it, but it will get ruined and rebuilt so they might as well go anywhere. My guess is the only bit Tilke would leave alone is the GP loop which is the poorest bit.

My guess is it's all politics and Britains once more being dragged through the mire to further the personal and financial ambitions of the two clowns who run F1 to the detriment of just about every other motorsport in the world. I could forgive that attitude if it was still run by the French, but this is English people who are doing this to us. Shameful.