View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2021, 15:10 (Ref:4083790)   #455
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
right! how much money and resources were they expected to throw at 2021 when significant rules changes are set for 2022? plus it seems like they spent their money on infrastructure rather then the car.

im not a necessarily a fan of the cheating narrative and more inclined to think they got screwed by a rule change and by the other mid field teams (fair play though as all is fair in love and war).

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Or the driving talent of the Team who designed it!
this for me. they have been let down by their drivers who can on occasion overachieve but typically dont.