View Single Post
Old 21 May 2003, 15:13 (Ref:605983)   #20
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The most consistent is rewarded, TGF hasn't been consistent in the first 3 races, and now slowly he's taking the lead. If he continues consistent as he is now then he will be rewarded with the championship. Kimi will have to deal with winning more races than TGF if he wants to be champion. So, why is not working ? That means that the championship would be decided in the final races rather than 6 races before the end ! If this is not improving competition, then I don't know what is. Even the 4rd and 5th place in the championship can have a good chance to challenge if they start to be more consistent or winning races.

I want to see close RACING too. How do we get that ? Like Kimi holding RB ? TGF passing Kimi ? JPM and Ralfie wheel to wheel ? Pizzonia with Trulli ?

I guess something has changed.