Thread: LM24 Race Le Mans 2010 - Who's going?
View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2009, 17:53 (Ref:2483909)   #16
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Did I hear a rumour that Fab was present this year?? If the grand old man of Le Mans can make a return I might have to consider a return myself next year... so long as Audi agree not to win again. It just got so tedious... the only two races they didn't win in the past ten I missed!
You don't need me to enjoy, old chap ! But if it can be of any use... as my daughter doesn't want to consider... not to come, I must be there or something really bad could happen to me in my own family !

So consider me in for next year - including classic in July too, BTW...

Now the question is : which GS... we had a La Sarthe one this year, for the first time. We enjoyed it, but to be away from the pre-race show was a bit frustrating. Our usual choice was above the pits, but we tried the Lagache (?) in front of the pits with Ayse in 2002 (or was it 2003 ?)...

What about the Dunlop one ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
the only two races they didn't win in the past ten I missed!
You did miss the Bentley triumph ? Oh dear...