View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2013, 02:41 (Ref:3334596)   #3
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the Austin race. I was there too and had an amazing time seeing two world-class races back to back, can't wait to go down there again next year! BTW, is your dog okay? I sure hope so as he looks like a sweet guy.

As a huge ALMS fan who has been to every race on the calendar and Le Mans, I too agree that F1 cannot hold a candle to multi-class sports car racing. I've seen F1 at Monaco, Malaysia and Singapore, and I will say that F1 has the glitz and the glamour, however that's where it ends for me.

I'm also counting the days until I return to Le Sarthe next year. I'm bringing my wife for the first time, she's either going to love it or hate it, but I can't wait to show it to her! Maybe we'll run into each other over there, us Americans are easy to spot.