View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2005, 14:42 (Ref:1379920)   #12
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i have two words for that article - doom mongering and speculation

even if the champion's pretty much decided this year, there's a fairly interesting battle emerging between the "second" mercedes team and the top 2 opel teams in the championship. although i think i know how that's gonna end

if mercedes didn't have an official team in the euroseries, surely that wouldn't be too much of a hassle? it might not be such a shiny championship because you'd have to say that would mean that asm would leave. two less cars, and you're down to less than 20 cars... even if you do get crowds of 20,000ish watching the races (there was more people actually watching qualifying on friday at nurburgring than there are on raceday at f3/gt for example), you can't really say it's a championship with so few cars.