Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 16 May 2022, 10:10 (Ref:4110183)   #658
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
It was a really good race I thought. Plenty of action, chaos and some wild swings of fortune.

Will be interesting to see how Colombo gets on at Le Mans in what will only be his fifth sportscar race. We know that drivers in his position have got to make this silver season count in order to make that career leap.

I'm also increasingly impressed with Ferdy von Habsburg. He's obviously been able to align himself with some excellent teams, but his general strike rate in a short space of time in sportscars has been very high.

And according to my son, he's a thoroughly nice bloke too!