View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2024, 11:36 (Ref:4202847)   #72
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I personally believe the outcome was penalised rather than the actions. If George hadn't crashed and had just overslowed and held it, I don't think it'd have even been looked at tbh.
I know this is really labouring the point - but I think the reason it was looked at was the outcome, but the penalty itself was for the action(s) prior.

It's a vital difference I feel, and is a two part process:
The referral is because of the outcome.
The decision / penalty is because of the action.