View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2023, 02:46 (Ref:4144938)   #184
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
What a load of nonsense.
I think people are so entrenched on this topic that there really is no point in trying to convince anyone otherwise. Even pointing out that the cost cap penalties are inline with the financial regulations. People will only be happy with draconian penalties that are contrary to the rule. Sadly, I fully expect that if RBR wins the championship this year, or next, or anything beyond, that in some people's minds, it all will be "tainted" because in their view, it is all built upon what happened in 2022.

Richard