View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2022, 19:22 (Ref:4102960)   #165
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
yeah, IR35 penalises the worker and not the company demanding they sign up under those circumstances. agencies likely get around it by rotating payroll company names for ltd company invoicing - i was paid PAYE by two different umbrella companies in 3 months for example. the worker has multiple company names on their books, problem solved.

i stand with the p&o workers. they’ve been treated incredibly badly. my channel crossings will be with dfds and irish ferries from now onwards, and i’d recommend anyone looking to book a crossing takes similar steps.
I concur. Should add I'm now sticking to Le Chunnel.