View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2008, 12:55 (Ref:2250630)   #59
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'd actually meant to be replying to Darth Vader's post, but left it while I did something else and then came back and posted without checking if anyone else had got inbetween, sorry.

Saying that, I don't disagree about Goodwood which couldn't interest me less. Allegedly Heidfield's record doesn't stand because someone familiar to hillclimb fans may have gone quicker on a run which wasn't officially timed. However, I think we're wandering from the point so I won't pursue it - I'm sure there's a thread on the subject somewhere.